Infertility Awareness Shabbat 2023
Are you ready to join the 8th Annual Infertility Awareness Shabbat, March 23 – 26, 2023?
Together we can build a community of support for those facing infertility!
What is Infertility Awareness Shabbat (IAS)?
IAS is Yesh Tikva’s annual awareness campaign to promote sensitivity and compassion for people in Jewish communities facing infertility. For one weekend every year, Rabbis, Clergy and community leaders from around the globe come together to acknowledge the struggle of infertility and encourage more active support within their communities. Over the past 7 years, over 200 synagogues and temples have united in this mission to raise support for Jewish individuals facing this struggle, impactfully building a stronger, more compassionate Jewish community.
This year we are bringing IAS 2023 not only to your synagogue but to the heart of your community.
How can you help make this happen?
All it takes is a few simple steps:
- Check the ideas below for events and initiatives to host in your community
- Fill out the form below to receive more information about planning your event
- Rally friends and family to join your event
- Host your community event over the weekend of IAS 2023: March 23 – 26
- Increase awareness by posting photos of your event and tag: #IAS2023 #InfertilityAwarnessShabbat #YeshTikva
IAS 2024 Community Event Form
Please fill out this form to receive more information about planning the event(s) that you're interested in hosting in your community.