What is an RE?
You might be scared at the thought of having to meet with a new doctor, so before you begin here is your crash course.
Called: Reproductive Endocrinologists, Fertility Specialist: AKA RE or REI
Certifications: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology in both Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Area of Specialty:
Diagnosing and treating fertility challenges including
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction
- A congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Tubal factor infertility
- Male factor infertility (together with the support of a Urologist)
- Fertility preservation
- Congenital uterine anomalies
- Other disorders of the female reproductive tract